2. Build a custom package from our products and services to suit your priorities, including:
- Joining your voice with the other participating organizations
- Participating in one of our research projects or initiatives
- Inviting CAHRC to share our expertise with your team (or stakeholders)
- Receiving tailored solutions from CAHRC to meet your challenges
- Generating revenues by offering re-branded CAHRC products to your stakeholders
- Financially supporting the on-going work of the Council
The Council assists agricultural stakeholders including associations, government departments, educational institutions and employers with customized support on an as needed basis. Together, we work with organizations to clarify issues and address
concerns. Examples of our recent consulting work:
- Customized Member Surveys: to clarify member needs.
- Member Services: to support HR needs of members.
- Labour Market Intelligence Research: to clarify the labour market.
- Occupational Analysis Research: to clarify jobs and worker requirements.
- Recruitment & Career Awareness Support: to enhance existing industry websites.
- Training & Workshops: to support knowledge and skills development of employees, employers, managers and supervisors.
- Speaking Engagements: to facilitate discussions and provide updates on latest labour issues.
- Council Infrastructure Support: to facilitate collaboration of industry stakeholders in other countries.
Networking is an important vehicle for industry stakeholders to learn from one another and share important information. The Council is committed to facilitating strong and meaningful connections between colleagues, with the following groups connecting
- Agriculture & Agri-food Labour Task Force
- Supporting the Advancement of Women in Agriculture
- Labour Market Information Provincial Panel