One of CAHRC's core values is INCLUSIVITY. Nowhere is this more evident than with our partnership program.
The support of our partners is vital to our mission to address the workforce challenges of Canada's agriculture and agri-food industry. Together, we imagine a sustainable future for Canadian farms and agri-businesses where:
- … we invest as much in people as we do in technology
- … we do not compromise expansion plans due to lack of available manpower
- … we have options to transfer operations to the next generation
- … we provide highly valued career options to our young people
As a CAHRC partner, you can select the options that suit your priorities, including:
- Joining your voice with the other participating organizations
- Participating in one of our research projects or initiatives
- Inviting CAHRC to share our expertise with your team (or stakeholders)
- Receiving tailored solutions from CAHRC to meet your challenges
- Generating revenues by offering re-branded CAHRC products to your stakeholders
- Financially supporting the on-going work of the Council
The Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council is committed to assisting agricultural stakeholders including associations, government departments, educational institutions and employers. The Council provides organizations with customized support on an as needed basis. Together, we work with organizations to clarify issues and address concerns. Examples of our recent consulting work:
- Customized Member Surveys: to clarify member needs.
- Member Services: to support HR needs of members.
- Labour Market Intelligence Research: to clarify the labour market.
- Occupational Analysis Research: to clarify jobs and worker requirements.
- Recruitment & Career Awareness Support: to enhance existing industry websites.
- Training & Workshops: to support knowledge and skills development of employees, employers, managers and supervisors.
- Speaking Engagements: to facilitate discussions and provide updates on latest labour issues.
- Council Infrastructure Support: to facilitate collaboration of industry stakeholders in other countries.
Networking is an important vehicle for industry stakeholders to learn from one another and share important information. The Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council is committed to facilitating strong and meaningful connections between colleagues. The following groups connect through the Council:
- Agriculture & Agri-food Labour Task Force
- Supporting the Advancement of Women in Agriculture
- Labour Market Information Provincial Panel
Stay Connected with Colleagues and Join CAHRC's Growing List of Partners
Contact CAHRC today to join the growing list of organizations and companies that support the work of the Council to address the agriculture and agri-food workforce challenges.