Practical, targeted training options for agricultural employers, employees, associations and educators.
The AgriSkills Program offers practical, targeted training options that address agriculture's biggest workforce challenges and support the development of a productive, profitable business.
Through a range of resources, including workshops, webinars, videos, e-learning, curriculum and on-the-job training, AgriSkills provides:
- HR tools and training for farm supervisors and managers
- On-the-job training and self-guided e-learning for workers
- Training for supervisors who manage foreign workers
- Tracking tools to ensure workers have the skills they need
- Customized training for specific commodities or industry challenges